One of the benefits of years of litigation experience is the knowledge of trends and the types of problems that businesses face that lead to litigation. We use that experience to provide legal services for small to mid-size businesses to help them avoid litigation. This includes forming legal entities, drafting and reviewing contracts and leases, negotiating payment disputes, evaluating insurance needs and coverage, monitoring insurance claims, drafting and reviewing company policies and procedures (privacy, safeguarding information, employment matters, etc.), advising on employment matters, and providing risk management advice.
Areas of Focus
- Representation of small businesses
- Selecting and forming the correct entity
- Drafting company policies and procedures
- Assessment of employment issues
- Counseling on risk management
- Drafting and reviewing third party contracts and leases